Who we are...
We are a program design and evaluation resource for the community. Our goal is to be effective and responsive to your needs of addressing health disparities through effective program design and evaluation practice. We are also committed to building capacity for practical and relevant program design and evaluation.
Sharlene Gozalians, DrPH, MPH, CHES
Sharlene Gozalians (DrPH, Loma Linda University, MPH, University of Southern California) is an evaluator at ICP. Dr. Gozalians, a graduate of LLU's DrPH program, has been with the department since 2013. Dr. Gozalians' background heavily focuses on program planning, implementation and evaluation. During her time at ICP, she has assisted and lead evaluation efforts focused on community health workers, home visiting program evaluation and affordable housing impacts on the community. Her research interests focus on maternal and child health, trauma informed care, maternal and child mental health, program design, implement and evaluation, continuous quality improvement and workforce development. Aside from being an evaluator at ICP, she is also the Director of Dignity Health California Hospital Medical Center's LA Best Babies Network. As Director, she oversees the training and technical assistance of 14 hospitals and 26 community based organizations funded by First 5 LA and LA County's Departments of Public Health, Mental Health and Social Services.
To Learn More: CONTACT US
Services we offer...
- Needs & assets assessment consultation
- Needs & assets assessment implementation
- Community needs & assets assessment, conducted including community health worker assessment liaisons
Program Design & Evaluation
- Program goals and objectives refinement
- Program design and evaluation consultation
- Program evaluation
- Public health evaluation
- Community program evaluation, conducted including community health worker evaluation liaisons
- Professional development in program evaluation
- Evaluation tool consultation
- Evaluation data transcription
- Development of evaluation frameworks
- Development of evaluation data system
- Student internships
- Community health worker internships