For Community Organizations
In collaboration with LLUH’s School of Public Health, School of Behavioral Health and other interdisciplinary leaders, the Institute for Community Partnerships has developed a Rapid Response Team (initially COVID Care Corps, now COMMUNITY Care Corps) to specifically identify community needs, prioritize messages and disseminate relevant information throughout local areas. With a focus on vulnerable populations throughout San Bernardino and Riverside County, and those that may not be digitally connected, we aim to partner with you to disseminate these vetted resources.
We will be continuously updating and sharing information related to these specific topics:
COVID-19 Information and Best Practices
- LLUH Webpage: Coronavirus: Information and Updates
- COVID-19 Community Engagement and Mitigation Guidance
- San Bernardino County
- Riverside County
- LLUH School of Behavioral Health: COVID-19 Mental Health Resources
Legal Matters and Policy
- Disability and Unemployment as a result of COVID-19: on EDD.ca.gov
- Protecting Immigrant Families .org : Public Charge
Food Distribution sites
- City of San Bernardino Food Distribution Sites
- FIND Food Bank (Coachella Valley) Food Assistance Finder
- In collaboration with LLUH SPH and community contributors, the map cited below lists local food distribution sites (in the Inland Empire), along with other frequently requested resources.
To access additional resources published and shared by Community Care Corps (CCC) click the link below:Special Thanks to Dr. Helen Hopp-Marshak, Dr. Monita Baba-Djara, Dr. Juan Carlos Belliard, Nishita Matangi and the many Student Researchers and Team Leads that contributed to our efforts. Additional information about our team can be found on the content library page.
Community Resource Dashboard
The LLUH CCC team additionally created a community-sourced mapping tool that you can access and add to.Special Thanks to the student research team, Dr. Seth Wiafe, and student GIS leaders Kristie Nguyen Pham and Osinachi DomNwachukwu.
Please find COVID-19 information from our local health department agencies here:
Partner with Loma Linda University Health
Loma Linda University Health faculty, staff, and students work with community organizations throughout the Inland Empire through ongoing research projects, service-learning coursework and in community service projects. Please contact us if you are interested in partnering with Loma Linda University Health.